Monday, October 15, 2012

~Tuesday Trigger and a Christmas Carol~




Sweet 'n Sassy's Virtual Stamp Day is going on until tonight!








I am also submitting this to 





The pinks and purples have been at the back of my mind since I saw the cool trigger photo. 


I've had this DP for awhile now...best to use it up while I'm inspired!

I went all practical with a Christmas card (but in non-traditional colors).

I hope to participate again~it's a 3-weeker!





stamps:Papertrey Ink In the Meadow,Sweet 'n Sassy Tree Background
paper:Making Memories Just Chillin' Girl Pack,Authentique Lively,Georgia Pacific white
inks: Papertrey Ink Hibiscus Burst, Ranger Jenni Bowlin Weather Vane
dies: My Favorite Things Die-namics Rosette and Christmas Ornaments,Spellbinders Classic Circles
border punch:MS Drippy Goo
other:buttons





9 comments:

Annette Allen said...

wow great take on the trigger...love it

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Gorgeous card!! Love the way you used the drippy punch!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

alexandra s.m. said...

Gorgeous take on the prompt Marlena!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Oh, so pretty Marlena. Love the color combo and the shilouette tree in the background. The buttons look great.

Jacqueline said...

Wow, your card is gorgeous!!

Joan Ervin said...

I just love your take on the trigger, Marlena....the paper is gorgeous and I love the punched bottom edge!!!

Virginia L. said...

Gorgeous design! Love your take on the colors! GREAT job, Marlena!

Lin said...

I LOVE your take on the Trigger, Marlena! So impressionistic!

Deb Walker Deb Stamps Life, LLC said...

Perfect Marlena. You optimized each element and the combination is so unique.