Wednesday, December 21, 2011

~Message from Afar~

There's a cool technique over at Flourishes Timeless Tuesday #149.



It's called a telescoping image card.







I really enjoyed this technique, even though I had to stamp more than once.


I'm used to that now. ;)


I didn't know that, you know.



It took me years to feel "successful" at stamping, because I didn't know you needed:


1) Quality inks
2) Quality stamps
3) Practice
Whenever I stamped, I was bummed because it looked TERRIBLE.


However, I kept buying stamps here and there...hoping it would "click" one day.

I'm so glad that there are awesome blogs out there that give advice and info for all levels.


Aren't you?  


What a blessing! ;)



Thank you for stopping in today.  Hope you have a little time to craft. ;)


Supplies:

Flourishes A Guiding Light,Memento ink,Sizzix Sizzlet Tag Oval,Spellbinders Fleur De Lis Pendant,Spellbinders Classic circles,Marvy circle punch,Basic Grey DP,American Craft AC cardstock neutral pack,Kid's Jewelry braiding cord





3 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

Lovely card! Great take on the challenge! Thanks for joining along with FTTC :)

Beate said...

Hi Marlena, your card looks great. Thanks so much for trying out the technique and participating in the challenge.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Hugs and smiles

Greta said...

Such a unique card--very eye-catching!