I love the term boop and if I can pair with a nose, (even a well dressed experienced driver...) I will!!
Love these cutie animals from Graphic 45's Well Groomed.
CZ Design Wafer Die Boop, Graphic 45 Well Groomed paper, Tim Holtz 3D Snowflake, Avery Elle Double Pierced Rectangle, Tonic Studios Mirror Cardstock
This is a "just because" CAS card for my aunt, with a doggo "driver" (Just Us Girls Mood Board) and CZ Design sentiment.
Simon Says (Wednesday): Clean and Simple, featuring CZ Design Products
(Doggo bottom left and fall colors)
Since this guy is driving with gloves and all...
Simon Says (Monday): Transport It
I'm also submitting to Time Out because we are heading into the fall season in western PA...and there could be snowflake or two whenever (we have a lot of green still in our area too). ;)
Thank you for your sweet visit today~
1 comment:
Cute inspired card. Thanks for sharing at JUGS
Post a Comment