Simon Says Stamp Highland Cows, Erin Lee Creative Door
Finally inked up this Highland cow and a couple of the sentiments!
This set has fabulous images; it was hard to choose just one!
The above challenges "steered" my inspiration toward farm and punny (perfect for these craft supplies).
Thank you for your sweet visit today~
7 comments:
Your cow image is fantastic, fun layout with the barn door too, thankyou for playing along at Seize the Birthday, Cathy x
I do love a Highland cow and it's perfect for our On the Farm challenge. Thank you for playing at the AAA Card Challenges.
Fun card, Marlena! I love that barn door. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday! Have a great day!
Love this! Gorgeous design and I love the pun. I've got a couple of Highland cows waiting to be inked. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.
What a fun card with that Highland cow behind the red barn door. Love it. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.
How fun is your card, great sentiment pun. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe & keep crafting!
Super cute! Love the cow. Thanks for sharing at AAA Cards and TMR
Post a Comment