Friday, August 9, 2024

Life Needs Frosting Cake Card


Had some extra crafting time available, so I dove in to try this cake shaped card for the first time. ;)

Honey Bee Stamps Birthday Cake A2 Base, The Greetery Buzz-worthy Sentiment (Honey), My Favorite Things Sweet 16 sentiment, Pretty Pink Posh Sentiment Strip dies



I even did a little something inside, so I could feature that candle~





 I finally had time to create in the Hues Challenge~







Simon Says (Monday): Happy Birthday





Thank you for your sweet visit!



6 comments:

wienerhoneymooners said...

So CUTE!!! Love CAKE!! Thanks for popping by my blog, made my day!!!!!!
HUGS Marlena!

Karen said...

Such a clever card design! Love it. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Hues!

Fiona said...

Such a fun card - it put a smile on my face. Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM

Nancy said...

So creative and well done! You had me a cake and I love the way you did the layers! Thanks for taking the time to join us at Color Hues.

Stef Perry said...

I would love to have a piece of cake like that IRL, it's so pretty! What a fabulous creative card you've made. Thanks so much for joining us at Color Hues!

Cindy Beach said...

We're so glad you were able to join us at Color Hues, Marlena! Your sweet card is a one-of-a-kind and I just love that sentiment! The cake shape is so fun!