Saturday, October 1, 2022

DT INkspirational Technique Challenge Stencils

 

It's time for another challenge at INkspirational!




The Greetery Peachy Keen stencil&stamp combo, Reverse Confetti Cuts Stitched Pinwheel




The Ton Stamps Easy Expressions




Honey Bee Stamps Blah Blah Blah sentiment,


Our challenge is to use stencils~




I used a stencil/stamp combo from The Greetery, and I cut it with an interesting cover die from Reverse Confetti.


This way, I get more bang for my buck (in the time I spent stenciling and stamping this panel) by creating two cards.


Please visit our challenge blog, see what my talented teammates came up with and join us!





2 comments:

Pia S said...

Your stenciling work looks superb and what a fun look you created with that pinwheel die! I also love how this enabled you to get two cards.

Julia Aston said...

What a beautiful peach stencil you used for your background - I have the stamps but hadn't seen she had a stencil as well! Love the fun pinwheel overlay!