Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Not Everyone Can Be Irish Bottle Tag


I had to.


Papertrey Ink Wine Bottle Tag 2 die, Riley & Company Not Everyone Can Be Irish, Memory Box Pinpoint Main Street Tag, Darice Fourth of July Sparkler Embossing Folder, Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Banner Duo, Tim Holtz Distress Inks






 

This sentiment cracks. Me. Up.


TRUTH! ;)



My late Father-in-Law looked like a leprechaun. ;)


When he teased me hard...I used to call him Lucky.


Gosh I miss him. 


This is where my brain went when I saw this prompt.


I can almost hear him laughing...





Simon Says (Monday): Add Some Green


Simon Says (Wednesday): Bit O' Green



Thank you for your sweet visit~




1 comment:

ElizStewart said...

Marlena... I think I would have loved your father-in-law! The sentiment just cracked me up and I love how you added it to a wine tag... so perfect for a gift! Thank you for joining and sharing at Just Us Girls this week.