Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Coffee Heart Bookmarks


Why so many bookmarks marlena?


Yah. I don't know.


But I'll keep on until I'm done. ;)


I guess I like the "card they can carry" vibe~



Erin Lee Creative Coffee Heart die, Reverse Confetti Pierced Round Top Layers Confetti Cuts, Tonic Studios Rustic Dusk Mirror Cardstock, Homemade Pom, Acrylic Paint, Glitterific



Stamped With Love XOXO *Etsy* logo stamp on the back
 

So I'm using my acrylic paints (some I've had for YEARS) and experimenting with what matches with Glitterific paints.

I'm totally addicted to the chunky glitter look, obviously!









Thank you for your sweet visit~




3 comments:

_chevron2 said...

These are beautiful & inspiring!!

Quillish said...

Awwii.. so cute and IN LOVE with the pompom bookmark style! True about the card they can carry! Thank you for joining us at Time out challenges, hugs ~ Ishani.

Nandini said...

Very cute bookmarks. I love the pompoms. Great to see you in the HLS Challenge gallery. Hope to see you again soon! Nandini, DT