Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Nativity Display Cards



I created these Nativity cards for my nieces and nephews.



Sizzix Scoreboards XL Display Stand die/Snowflake Bigz, Erin Lee Creative Manger die/Holographic Cardstock, Maymay Made it Words of Life, Folk Art Glitterific Fine Evergreen Paint



I wanted them to have their own nativities, no matter how young they are.


When I moved out on my own, I couldn't believe how expensive they were.



I get my inspiration from the Lord, I would not be able to do anything without Him.






Allsorts Challenge 655/6: Anything Winter



I appreciate your sweet visits here!



2 comments:

Pauline C said...

Beautiful nativity scenes. Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week
Pauline x

Joyce said...

Your cards are both so beautiful. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.