Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Soft Voices Session

   

One of my girlies works at a salon, and she requested a "Soft Voices" stand when she saw my pill reminder.





Sassy and Crafty Sassy Girls Stamp, Avery Elle Double Pierced Rectangles, Sizzix Scoreboards Display Stand, My Favorite Things Stitched Oval Word Window, Brutus Monroe Slate Cardstock, Michael's Chipboard Sheet






Make My Monday #155: Anything But a Card



I used Word to type up the sentiments and a Sassy & Crafty Sassy girl image.



Simon Says (Wednesday): Add a Sentiment



Thank you for your sweet visit!





4 comments:

meg said...

Beautiful monochromatic make,thank you for joining in at MMM

Maria Valente said...

This is a beautiful project you have done! Thanks for sharing it at Make My Monday challenge.

Wei said...

Pretty project! Thanks for playing along with us at Make My Monday Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries.

Dawn Phillips said...

That is such a brilliant idea. It's so beautifully done too. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x