Sunday, June 13, 2021

Cuddles

 



I whipped up a card for my daughter attending a baby shower~




Papertrey Ink Bitty Baby Blessings (retired), Winnie & Walter Cuddles Cutaway die (no longer in business), Avery Elle Wonky Stitches, Kuretake Gansai Tambi Watercolors, Reverse Confetti This & That paper pad,  Tonic Studios Rose Gold Mirror Cardstock


The sentiment die is Winnie & Walter (remember that company that closed?) ;(

and the cute onesie is retired from Papertrey Ink.





Inspired by the words "like a child"~





I've been wanting to try Kuretake Gansai Tambi Watercolors, so I got a small set to play with!


I love the creamy matte texture it achieves.


 I watercolored a soft wash for the stitched panel~


Simon Says (Monday): Mixed Media


Thank you for your sweet visit!





No comments: