Thursday, January 7, 2021

Deepest Sympathy



Another sympathy card was needed, unfortunately, and I didn't want to have to think too hard about it.


Hero Arts My Monthly Hero December 2020 Kit,Verve sentiment, Brutus Monroe Cardstock (Vineyard/Aubergine)




The following challenge encourages us to CASE a Hero Arts designer's work, and guidance was what I needed.








 I was inspired by Dana Joy's use of this gorgeous Hero Arts kit!



It was my first time using it (first time layering it and such), so I followed her example but changed out the colors and made it a square card. ;)



Simon Says Stamp IG Challenge: Something New



Simon Says (Monday): Use a New/Unused Product


Simon Says (Wednesday): Something New



Thank you for your visit today!




1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is STUNNING Marlena, a wonderful card with gorgeous colours. I'm sure it was well received.
Faith x