Wednesday, October 21, 2020

45 Dollars



This sentiment from Sassy and Crafty is SPOT ON. 



ha!



The Ton Ella Pumpkins/Butternut Squash, Sassy and Crafty 1.0 Sentiment, Picket Fence Studios Fruitylicious, Brutus Monroe Fall Leaves die, Copics, Papertrey Ink Geode Layers die


I love when a variety of stamp companies play well together.


Every layer is from a different company, starting from the background stamp up to the leaves.


Simon Says (Wednesday): Layer it Up




I went with these challenge colors:




Thank you for the visit!





 

3 comments:

Maria said...

Very cool background. Nicely done. Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls this week.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is a marvellous card, with fabulous colouring and colours and I love the hilarious sentiment Marlena. I had a great chuckle.
Faith x

I Card Everyone said...

OH my goodness!!! LOve that citrus stamp in these colors - and a purple gourd? Even better!!
=]