Monday, September 14, 2020

Fields of Joy




Hero Arts Tulip Field, My Favorite Things Wonky Stitched Circles, Avery Elle Double Pierced Rectangles







I know you're probably wondering why I chose this card to enter for the "Adventurous" theme. :)


Well, when my family visited the Netherlands many years ago, it was a HUGE adventure.


I had littles, and planning a whole weekend which included several tourist attractions and living arrangements was daunting, to say the least.


 We had to rent a house because a family of five doesn't easily find a hotel room in Europe, just sayin'!


We had the best photos and memories from that trip.


 I had to snatch this Hero Arts set when I saw the gorgeous tulip fields and windmill!


Simon Says Stamp IG Challenge: Stamp on It



Thanks for the visit!







 

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! WOW! This is amazing Marlena, I love the silhouette image with the beautiful green fields and flowers. Great thinking.
Faith x