Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Christmas Cheer Gnomes





I've been coloring gnomes for days ;)...
 Brutus Monroe Gnome Place Like Home, Simon Says Stamp Christmas Cheer sentiment, Buttons Galore and More Sprinkletz, Copics



can you blame me?

Look at them! SO CUTE!


I paired the Brutus Monroe Gnome Place Like Home dudes with a little sentiment from Simon Says Stamp's Christmas Cheer (it was in my goody bag from the Brutus Monroe Christmas party~so nice!).

Then I finished them off with the CUTEST whittle candy swirls (Buttons Galore and More Sprinkletz).



 look. at. them. 

ugh I can barely take in all the cuteness




I don't know if I can part with this card. ;)



http://timeoutchallenges.blogspot.com/2019/12/challenge-150-merry-cheerful.html






Thanks for stopping by today~


1 comment:

sandie said...

They sure are so cute and you work wonders with them. I think your colouring here is the best so far-adore the soft touches around it. Thanks for joining Time Out