Monday, March 18, 2019

Whatever Keeps You Warm

Unity Stamp Company Warm & Cozy, Verve Stamps Lovely Marquee, Copics



 (yes, even if it's STILL WINTER in the middle of march! ;))


I brought out my Copics for the following challenge:


http://addictedtostamps-challenge.blogspot.com/2019/03/challenge-332-make-your-mark.html



 Fun mistake rediscovery: when I was using my MISTI, I accidentally inked the paper (rather than the sentiment stamp) and left an inky crosshatch type pattern.

I liked the look, which helped the sentiment panel pop a little. 

I'm gonna try the look with other inks!

Thanks for stopping by~


 

1 comment:

Lin said...

A great card for this week's theme, Marlena! We just need to be patient a little longer, and then we'll all be complaining about the heat! Thanks so much for playing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!