Friday, June 15, 2018

Strong & Courageous Father


There are different dimensions of strong.
My dad is strong in the love department.
There is nothing...and I mean NOTHING my dad wouldn't do for family.
 He doesn't rule by fear; he rules by love.
He is constant in his kindness and he is a true patriarch.

 stamps: Practical Publishing Hot off the Press Life's an Adventure, Verve Strong Anchor  dies: Verve Nautical Die Set, Avery Elle Wonky Stitches  other: Love Nicole Seaside Paper Pad,Copic Marker for splatters



I know I'm blessed to have such an earthly father.

I'll stop now before I start bawling.

It's too early to cry today!

I'll talk about the card...

I did lots and lots of framing/matting to give levels here~including framing with smaller images like the anchor and wheel.


 I also want to share an inexpensive way to organize those free magazine stamps I've started collecting recently.

Those collections are HUGE!

 I found out that the plastic sandwich fits into binder sleeves.

 Recycle your kid's binder...that's what I did.



I kept the reference sheet and tucked it behind the set.

Thanks for stopping in friends!




2 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a wonderful tribute to your father! Fabulous card, Marlena! Love how that ship is "out of the box".

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

WOW Marlena, this is fabulous! LOVE your masculine and vintage design! Thank you so much for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge! /Karin