Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Star Panel



This delicious teal panel of negative stars was peeking out of my scrap bin~
 


stamp: Papertrey Ink Half & Half sentiment  dies:My Favorite Things Lucky Stars  other: My Favorite Things Painted Prints Citrus Paper




so I paired it with the following colors~



http://justusgirlschallenge.blogspot.com/2018/01/just-us-girls-424-colour-week.html
 


I had to use them again!



 The following challenge promotes the word "celebrate".



This card can be for anyone~man, woman, child...it will be handy in my stash. ;)


 Thanks for stopping by!




 

2 comments:

Ina G said...

WOW Marlena you have done it again. You have whipped up a fabulous cas card in the most delightful way with the colours for this weeks challenge over at JUGS. Love the angles - makes your card so unique. Thanks again for adding to our gallery.

Ina G said...

Have just read your You know you are a serious cardmaker when... and laughing out loud here. Can't we all relate to them. Guess I must be a serious one too. Love it Marlena.