Thursday, December 21, 2017

New Paths


I created this card around a free sentiment panel circle I received in my Verve order 💙 (thankyou Julee).



dies: Avery Elle Star Frame  other: Free Sentiment Circle from Verve (thankyou!💙)



I was aiming for a New Year...new everything type of message.


http://timeoutchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2017/12/challenge-99.html



As the world gets darker...displays of kindness shine brighter.   


 I am truly appreciative of kind cashiers...kind strangers..anyone willing to hold a door open or show courtesy.

I pray I pay attention and be that person consistently.


Stay warm and safe, friends~




 

3 comments:

sandie said...

I do love the neutral colours you have used here and a wonderful design. Thanks for joining Time Out and your lovely comments on our blog-have a Happy Christmas x

Jenny Colacicco said...

AGree with Sandie - wonderful neutral colours. Merry Christmas and thank you for joining us at Time Out Challenges Jenny x

Jill V said...

Beautiful neutral colour scheme - and I love how you framed it with a little bit of shine :) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Jill