Saturday, October 7, 2017

HAPPY WORLD CARD MAKING DAY!




Happy World Card Making Day!!!


stamps: Winnie & Walter True/In Bloom: Eva's Favorite Flowers  dies: Winnie & Walter In a Word: Hugs Cutaway, My Favorite Things Wonky Stitched Circles



Here I used the multifaceted circle from True and dots from Eva's Favorite Flowers to create an abstract background for the diecut sentiment.


I added an interesting border of "bubbles" because I can. ;)
 







 Well, I may need to finish off this day with this post, because I think my family misses me and we have shows on DVR to catch up on. ;)

Thanks for stopping by~



 


1 comment:

Brenda said...

What a fun and fabulous card Marlena! I love the color combo. I didn't make anything for world card making day, sigh. Oh well it is what it is. lol Hugs, Brenda