Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Red, Black,Kraft



I'm typing in the dark...


Now I know I'm boarding the obsessive train. ;)


I'm trying to sneak in a post before my dog hears me and my day gets away from me. 


You know how it is...
 
here's my card~

 


(stamps:Altenew Halftone Circles/Remember This  die:Avery Elle Wonky Stitches)







http://justusgirlschallenge.blogspot.com/2017/02/just-us-girls-381-color-week.html


I hear the family up and moving so I better quit tip toeing about before they worry that I'm up to no good or losing it.


Have a good one!


 

2 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Marlena, the flowers are so pretty and I love how you coloured them, the whole design is absolutely fabulous!

Thanks for using Altenew products too! :-)

Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x

Judy Woodland said...

What a lovely card. I love how you have colored the flowers! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week over at Just Us Girls!