Friday, January 20, 2017

You're Amazing Floral Window




My youngest is BOLD as well as amazing.


I created this card to tell her so. ;)



(stamps: My Favorite Things Forget Me Not,Verve Deco Borders  dies:Verve Amazing Adjectives Word Die set,My Favorite Things Peek-a-Boo Wonky Windows)



I based it off of Card Concept's 65th  Fresh & Bold inspiration~which woos me with pinks,oranges and black on a  white canvas of furniture.

 



http://thecardconcept.blogspot.com/2017/01/cc65-january-18-fresh-bold.html



Orange flower stems were stamped for the squiggly pieces and I brought out a frame die to focus on 
(representing the framed photos).



I'd say my creation is CAS, since it's almost one-layered.



I'm relieved it's Friday~how 'bout you?


I need to STOP and just BE this weekend.


Maybe I can get some crafty me in too. ;)
 

Take care friends!




 




3 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a fabulous card! Gotta love those bold children, too! I'm sure she'll love the card.

laurie said...

I LOVE this! great design. Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept!

Karen Davis said...

I love the play of strong graphic elements against the flower image. Thank you so much for joining us at The Card Concept.