Monday, March 7, 2016

Finally Get to Create



I finally had a chance to create after organizing my craft space.

This card gave me a chance to test the water and see if everything is within reach for me to use.

I almost pulled my back trying to get my paper cutter

...obviously it moved closer. 

Seriously I don't have time for that pain ;).
 

(stamps: Papertrey Ink Teach & Inspire/Background Basics Super Stripes  die:Avery Elle Dotted Borders)

This week at Papertrey Ink there's a fun technique to try.

hosted by Dawn



http://colorthrowdown.blogspot.com/2016/03/color-throwdown-382.html


I don't know about you...but it seems like school just started and now I see the end rounding the corner.


I thought I'd start with a teacher appreciation card...so I have something to give when school ends.

Blink, and it will be here. ;)

Thanks for stopping by~



10 comments:

Vickie Z said...

Sweet CAS card!! Love the gradient sponging!! So glad you joined us at CTD!!

Linda said...

Great teacher appreciation card.

Birgit said...

What a fabulous design and great coloring. I'm hoping to try this out today.

Unknown said...

Love the gradient look you got from two very different colors. A really great looking CAS design.

Patti said...

Amazing! use of these stamp sets!! I love it! and your inking in fantastic!

Patti

Nancy Penir said...

Never would have thought to use this stamp set, just a great teacher card!
Marlena, this is perfect for both challenges!

Kathy Mc said...

Perfect teacher card for this sponged stamping technique, Marlena! Love your color choices used.

Kristii said...

What a fantastic card!! Love how you used the technique with the Teach and Inspire set!!! So perfect in every way!

Ksenija @Sweet Kobylkin said...

I've noticed your great card at MIM #242 gallery, you made such a great way to use Dawn's technique!

Helen F. said...

Wonderful teacher appreciation card using this technique, Marlena!
PS: Stop by my blog to read about a fun new challenge starting soon! http://handmadecardsbyhelen.blogspot.com