Friday, December 4, 2015

Miss You Winter Woods Bird





I love working with dramatic colors, probably


 because I can be dramatic. ;)



What woman isn't, though~


admit it.


;)


We have our moments.



Winter Woods is GORGEOUS...even if you don't add the layers~



 (stamp: Papertrey Ink  Winter Woods and a random dot   other:gold chunky glitter)




 I glued chunky glitter ONE BY ONE.


Please be impressed~

 I usually steer away from meticulous. ;)


I'm submitting this to


http://virginiasviewchallenge.blogspot.com/2015/12/virginias-view-challenge-21.html



http://colorthrowdown.blogspot.com/2015/12/color-throwdown-371.html



Thanks for stopping by blog friends~




5 comments:

Broni said...

SO elegant and striking! Love it, Marlena!! Thanks for sharing with us at the Color Throwdown this week!

Wanda Cullen said...

What a sweet CAS design and yes...I'm impressed with your patience at adding the chunky glitter one by one! :-) Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Color Throwdown!

Michelle said...

Wow! I would never have thought of using that stamp without the layers, and yet, here it is looking PERFECT!

Cardsbymaaike said...

very cas, i love it

Vickie Z said...

Aww definite dedication to that glitter!! Sweet card!, so glad you joined us at CTD!