Friday, August 28, 2015

Butterflies in Fall Colors



Wellllll, it's been what seems like forever since I posted.

Hope you enjoyed your summer, friends....hello...do I still have anyone that stops by here???

If I don't, that's "my bad" for letting my blog sit untouched for months....

Wait.. there is ...sweet Carol came knocking at my bloggy door recently...thank you dear! ;)

You inspired me to jumpstart again...

Here are three cards I created at a ONE TIME sit down...I've got the bug!!!!

I'm not ready to let go of Summer but I'm feeling those fall colors....so...





I think this last card would make a great Anniversary Card for the



http://vervestamps.blogspot.com/p/inspiration-challenge.html







That's it for now....I need to do some bloggy traveling and see what y'all have been up to. ;)

~Blessings~


stamps: Sweet 'n Sassy New Beginnings and Grunge Elements,Verve More Than Love, Tim Holtz Purely Random
dies: Sweet 'n Sassy New Beginnings, Spellbinders Shapeabilities D-Lites Ornamental Tags
ink: WPlus9 Flamingo, Versafine Onyx
paper: Basic Grey Herbs & Honey, Cosmo Cricket Evangeline Element Deck, Neenah Cardstock
other: Sizzix Texture Plate, American Craft Hemp Spool,American Crafts Decorative Tape




3 comments:

cm said...

MARLENA! You should have seen the little bout of happy dancing I embarked on when notification of your comment appeared in my email! Woo hoooo! I'm ecstatic that you're okay AND that you're joining the blog-iverse once again with three cards that have me absolutely giddy with joy! Butterflies...gorgeous, lovely, pretty butterflies! Patterned paper, stamped, embossed, die cut...whatever the version I am crushing over, smitten by and loving each and every one! Truly, Marlena, I have missed you! Hope the 'bug' persists and we see you often!!
Hugs and love,
~c

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, how beautiful. Those butterflies are just so lovely. Thanks for playing along with our Diva Inspirations challenge!

jenn shurkus said...

such a beautiful card set!! thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!