Friday, March 13, 2015

Thanks



ooooh, I see the sun people...



THE SUN!!!!!  


You know what that means???


Brighter days, fun times & tropical colors. ;)






http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/2015/03/mojo-monday-388.html


These colors are for



http://casology.blogspot.com/2015/03/week-137-tropical.html



Let's just keep those warmer days coming, shall we????

On the other hand...I hear critters and see bugs but we can overlook that.

I might never enter one room in our den again, but I'll live.

I'll just send my bravest kid in. ;)

lol.

She's the one that heard the squeaks...


soooooo....



stamps: Hero Arts Thoughtful Messages, WPlus9 Written on Ribbon,Simon Says Stamp Scribble Flowers
dies: Simon Says Stamp Greeting Blocks
other: Scotch Expressions Tape, Cosmo Cricket 2wenty-thr3e paper



6 comments:

Joyce said...

What a wonderful collage, Marlena. It definitely evokes a tropical mood. Here's to some warm weather coming your way. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology, and I really hope to see you here again soon.

Jennipher said...

Marlena I love your take on the Mojo sketch. I really like your snippets of patterned paper and how you made the sketch into a square.

Kara Lynne said...

I love the way you used that sketch! Such a cool looking card. I hope those critters know who's boss in your house!

Tracey McNeely said...

So fabulous Marlena, love your interpretation! I am with you on the warmer weather, it rained all day today. So happy because it is melting the snow. I would send one of my young in first too! LOL Thank you so much for sharing at CASology!

Jen W. said...

This rocks! Love the cool, abstract design - perfect for just about any occasion and especially for those tough to make guy cards. Really diggin' that washit tape… Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!
Squeaks in the den huh? Yikes! I guess that is one downfall of sunshine - even the critters want to come out and enjoy it!

cm said...

Squeaks? Oh my...that would have me standing outside until whatever it was that squeaked was found and relocated! Eeek! Your card: brilliant take on the sketch and Tropical challenges! Clever, clever!
Hugs~c