Wednesday, January 28, 2015

God Is




I wanted to share a couple of cards with you.


Mostly because I want to share a great retirement sale




don't forget the code!


I picked up the GOD IS set I've had my eye on for awhile.





These were generated using pretty scraps that were laying on my desk.


I try to start a card with scraps before filing them away, because I know I may not use them otherwise.




Thanks for stopping by, friends!





First Card
stamp: Sweet 'n Sassy God Is
die: Papertrey Ink Meadow Greens
ink: Versafine Onyx
other: Cosmo Cricket Tea for Two Stacked Stickers
paper: Simple Stories Color Vibe 2


Second Card
stamp: Sweet 'n Sassy God Is
paper: Bazzill,Simple Stories Color Vibe 2,Studio Calico Wanderlust
 ink: Versafine Onyx





1 comment:

Karen Letchworth said...

Fabulous cards, Marlena! You are so super talented, and I love your wide variety of styles. I love the confetti garland card I saw earlier today, just such versatility. Thanks for sharing this lovely card in our challenge this week, and please join us again soon. I love seeing your cards. I ended up entering the PTI challenge three times because I just LOVED that Confetti Garland SO much. Have a blessed week, and God bless you!
Karen
Word Art Wednesday