Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Behind the Rain




I know there are tons of graduates running for that finish line this week....






 I blended some sentiments and images for a congrats card~it's for a young man.


I think green/grey will do, don't you?


I love that pointy finger....so glad I had a place for it on this card!!!





Well, it's a bit dreary here in my neck of the woods...but still warm~looks like our everlasting winter is staying away!!! Yayzers!!!



stamps: Sweet 'n Sassy Keep In Touch,Papertrey Ink Movers and Shakers Sentiments, Our Daily Bread Designs As You Graduate
die: Papertrey Ink Movers and Shakers Zippers Die
ink: Versafine Onyx,Jenni Bowlin Weather Vane
paper: Simple Stories Color Vibe 2, Basic Grey Hey You!




4 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

What an awesome masculine card Marlena. Love the green and black together... wonder what's hiding inside (under the strip)?! Great images. Thank you for playing along with us at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.

Hannelie said...

My daughter is one of those in the running for the finish line...
Love your beautiful shades of soothing green, just what is needed to calm the nerves!

Sue D said...

Great sentiment for a graduation card.

cm said...

Yes, this is a perfect card for a young man, with the colours and sentiments you've chosen. The pointy finger ROCKS! He'll love this!! Hugs~c