Friday, January 24, 2014

What's Up and Obsessing Over Giraffes



I believe my mom still loves giraffes...





I've wanted to make her a giraffe card for TWO YEARS now...


and I've obsessed over the PERFECT giraffe stamp to own...until the one I finally settled on changed company hands and the design disappeared before I could buy it.


Fast forward to now and I'm thankful for my Silhouette Cameo.


I found this cute,tall guy and added the punny "up" sentiment for






WHEW! I sure hope she still loves giraffes...LOL


paper: DCWV naturals stack,Bazzill,Georgia Pacific White,Fancy Pants Filter Paper
dies: My Favorite Things Sentiment Strips,Giraffe by Silhouette Cameo
other: Tim Holtz distress tool
stamps: The Craft's Meow Let's Face It,Sweet 'n Sassy Precious Poppies


3 comments:

cm said...

Marlena, how wonderful this giraffe is, and made especially for your mom just makes my heart swell!! She'll be tickled pink with this sweet guy! Speaking of moms...off to see mine later today!! Hugs~c

Jen W. said...

Don't you hate how that happens? You find the perfect something and it gets snatched out from under you. So frustrating. Thank goodness for the Silhouette! LOL! Love the patterns you used in the background.

Mandy said...

Fabulous card Marlena, so cute, I'm sure your mom will love it.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx