Sunday, August 25, 2013

EVERYTHING



I love this sentiment~




isn't it so true????


I felt this yellow card 


fit the bright and cheery theme at


 the Paper Crafts August Gallery Challenge.



Have you noticed that florals paired with stripes are HOT HOT HOT right now?



Check out the beautiful inspiration at


CASE Study Challenge #154

Jennifer McGuire






My card mimics the stripes, florals and script~



  This is going to be a busy, busy week and I'm glad I got some crafty time in.


Take some time for yourselves and do the same, friends!





stamps: Papertrey Ink The Sweet Life and Happy Trails (sentiment)
other: Martha Stewart fringe scissors,distress tool
ink: Papertrey Ink True Black,Memento Ink (Pistachio and Dandelion)












2 comments:

Maureen said...

it is so true :) What a gorgeous card and sentiment :) Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study :)

Clare said...

Love this color combo! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week!