Thursday, June 21, 2012

~Happy Day~



Oh happy day...oh happy day...oh happy day...happy day...



When Jesus washed....


oh when he washed...



This is the song in my head. ;)


I created this card:


 ~Stamp:Hero Arts Thoughtful Messages;Ink:Papertrey ink premium dye true black;Paper:October Afternoon Sidewalks,BoBunny Ambrosia,Georgia Pacific white cardbase;Other: Crop-a-Dile corner chomper,sewing machine,Creative Memories oval cutter,Want2Scrap bling~










The oval was cut from a cool bag I kept.


The lace border was bought on my trip~it sure came in handy!


The stamp set was bought at a little pharmacy/anything store-what a blessed surprise to find quality stamps and ink there!



~Hope you're having a happy day today~




7 comments:

Unknown said...

awesome design Marlena! i love the different shapes and patterns...and the colors. so pretty!

Annette Allen said...

awesome card...I love all the DP you used...looks amazing together...

Miriam Prantner said...

What a wonderful song that is! I really love those great border pieces you used!

JD/ Jill said...

That is a "Happy" card...very nicely done, and thank you for the nice comments about my box card on ODBD...

Pauline said...

This is a lovelY card Marlena, and such pretty colours.

Ruby said...

Love this Marlena, it has a real artsy feel to it, really fun!

Heather Rogers said...

So pretty Marlena. I love the fabric. :)

Hugs~