Monday, May 14, 2012

~To My Pro~





Although I missed the deadline for





It's a great way to tidy up my desk, and bless someone.






I was able to incorporate my favorite panel, the Perfection patterned paper from Authentique, which would fit in the 


The other strips have stared back at me for the past few weeks, while scattered across my desk.



I didn't want to hide these striking patterns from myself (out of sight, out of mind).


This card is for my favorite someone, my husband, who finished up school!
 


I'm proud of him for many reasons, but today he's my hero, because he earned his degree.



After 22 years of serving in the Army, he went back to school to get his B.S. in Business Administration.



It's the goal he has worked toward for the past three years.



I'M SO PROUD OF YOU BABE!!!






Stamps:Papertrey Ink On the Links Stamp set
Inks:Staz on ultramarine for the sentiment (pretreated with Versamark ink first),Memento ink rich cocoa,Ranger Tim Holtz Tea Dye distress ink to edge the card
Paper:Authentique Genuine pack,Teresa Collins Everyday Moments dp,K&Company SW Nature pad,BoBunny Ambrosia Collection,Georgia Pacific white cardstock,BoBunny Country Garden
Tools:Crop-a-Dile corner chomper,Spellbinders scalloped ovals,Creative Memories oval cutter,Sizzix texture plate,Zig pen,Fiskars rotary cutter with deckle blade

No comments: