Wednesday, April 18, 2012

~Eye Adore You~



You've got to see the variety of inspiration Cath has for you there.


I have these adorable spectacles from The Alley Way's adoraBowl set.


I HAD to use the classy pair.



*The Alley Way adoraBowl~Ranger Jenni Bowlin Spice Tin~Authentique Genuine bundle~QuicKutz square die~Georgia Pacific White~Scor-Tape 1/8"*



Aren't they a fun shape?


CAS-ual Fridays CFC48 will be SICK of me this week.





How could I not link up these opposites???-Please forgive me ladies, thanks for allowing me my third entry. ;)




Finally, I learned how to make the polaroid shape at WOW #134:DIY Polaroid Frames.


My QuicKutz square die got some love today!




Hey, thanks for visiting me, I always appreciate the company.




16 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Fantastic Marlena, love those glasses.

Wendy Sue said...

Wow, Marlena, you were quick to put that little tutorial to use. I love your take on it! Thanks so much for linking up!! Have a great day! :)

Karen B. said...

I think this is another fine example of making opposites attract! Love those glasses, you are right, they are a great shape! What a fun card!

Michele Gross said...

LOL! We could never get sick of you :) This card is so fun, I'm so glad you shared it with us :) Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

Laura Davis said...

Great card!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura

Crafting Vicky said...

What a great card! Thank you for sharing that polaroid making link! I will have to try that out!!!

maria f. said...

No kidding fun shape. Like you you lined them up down the side. Have to check out that Polaroid idea. It does make for a fantastic frame.

Annette Allen said...

I LOVE THIS....you always make the cutest cards...i very much enjoy...

Have a wonderful day filled with smiles..

Colleen Dietrich said...

You're so funny, about CASual Fridays being sick of you this week! LOL
THese eye glasses are super cool, and I'm glad you had a chance to play in the MFW challenge. I have no eyeglass stamps or paper, so if I play, I shall have to be clever in some other way.

Ruby said...

Love this Marlena, so fun! I saw this challenge and it made me realise I haven't even used a spectacles set I have!

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

A brilliant design Marlena - the glasses are awesome, and I love the matching sentiment!
Great work!
Sylvia x

Anonymous said...

Fab card, love the puny statement :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Chris Dring said...

What a fabulous card! Love it!

Georgie Horn said...

Great Spectacles! Come by for a visit!

kasia c. said...

Love the design!! That frame is perfect too. :)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Marlena! Thanks for linking this up to the Spectacular Spectacles challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)