Sunday, November 6, 2011

~Cupcake Umbrella~

I went to a local craft store today and fell for the biggest cupcake stamp I've ever seen!

I believe I was hungry. ;)





Isn't it yummy?
 



I "warped" the circles a bit when I stuck them to the stamp block.

 
 
They are skinny circle frames that easily bend and keep the form.


Inspirational challenges:










Thank you for stopping in today. ;)


Info:

Stampendous Cupcake XL,Technique Tuesday Inner Circle,MFT Icing on the Cake,Tim Holtz Distress inks (Marmalade and Broken China),Cocktail umbrella,Copic blue and sand



5 comments:

Sylvia said...

What a fun card, Marlena! I still have two of my cupcakes in the fridge from Halloween. Good use of the colors. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

Nancy Guse said...

That is a huge cupcake!!! I think I am hungry. Cute idea with the circles. Great card!

Virginia L. said...

Aw... how adorable is this!! The big cupcake with the little party pick is too cute, Marlena! So glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays! PS: now you made me hungry (LOL)!! I thought they say it's not a good idea to shop for grocery when hungry, who knew that stamp can do that to you, huh? Thanks for the smile :)

Laura Davis said...

Cute!
Thanks for playing at Cas-ual Fridays!
Laura

Anonymous said...

A cupcake with an umbrella, now that's cute! Great design :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!