Monday, October 3, 2011

My Heart's With You

There are many who are walking around without their heart.



It's in Heaven with their soul mate...



or traveling in far places like Afghanistan or Iraq.



No matter where their loved one is, 



there you will find their heart.




I lived about 1/2 of my 19 years of marriage without my heart. ;(


It's not easy to do.











May your heart be full, wherever it is. ;)


Info:

Fiskars Travel Voyages,Paper Trey Ink eyelet lace border die,Ellison tipsy hearts thick cuts,Memento ink, Piggy Tales Yankee Doodle Epoxy shapes,Kid's Jewelry friendship thread,Piggy Tales DP


7 comments:

Karen B. said...

Thank you to you, your husband and your family for making the sacrifices you do to keep me and my family safe and free. Your card is beautiful, and what a great message.

Jaclyn Miller said...

This is a wonderful card Marlena, great colors. Guess what? You're the winner of the WCMD prize over on my blog! :) When you get a chance, could you shoot me your snail mail address to jaxjomiller@gmail.com please? Thanks and congrats! ;)

Pauline said...

This is a beautiful card, and very moving.

Jennipher said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennipher said...

Hey Marlena. This is super cute and your wording is so beautiful in the post. I know you like challenges so I would love for you to come play along with us at the Perfect Sentiment.
We have a new challenge every Wednesday and I would love to see your beautiful work linked up!

Cristina said...

Such a sweet sentiment, and I don't just mean on the card. So glad you played along with us at Embellish!

Charlene Austin said...

Wow, that is truly a heartfelt post. Thank you for sharing. And thanks so much for joining the Embellish challenge.