Sunday, October 6, 2024

World Card Making Movie Theater Box Christmas



Oh how fun it was to assemble this card for my movie pal daughter. ;)


We've seen so many together, I HAD to make her a card like this.

My Favorite Things Mini Slimline Outside the Box/Movie Munchies/Movie Night/At the Movies/Heads Up, Spellbinders Holiday Sentiments 2 Glimmer Plate, Brutus Monroe Cardstock



Here's the back:


My Favorite Things Concession Stand Basics/Concession Stand/Concession Signage, Picket Fence Studios A Gnome Winter sentiment



If you look at the right hand side of the concession stand...you'll see a fun winter sentiment. ;)


Back to the front...







There are our likenesses, and yes, she likes to sit RIGHT UP there most times. ;)

You know what?

I'm grateful for the company, so I just lean that seat WAY WAY BACK. ;)

I accidently found out that one specific theater has HEATED seats (I thought I had peed myself when I accidently bumped the button and felt warmth rising...ha ha ha)
yikes!!!

It's one of my fave theaters now, and I look for that long red heat button on the movie seat and leannn back. ;) 

Their chicken tenders aren't terrible either.












 Thank you for your sweet visit!



No comments: