Wednesday, September 27, 2023

You Don't Look a Day Over Fabulous

 


Oh how my daughter loves bookstores and all things books. ;)


For her birthday, I created this 3D card,  using mostly Concord & 9th Shoppe sets.


The embossed sentiment at the top is from The Ton Stamps.



Concord & 9th Pop-Up Shoppe Base, Book Shoppe stamps and dies, Window Shoppe dies, The Ton Stamps Peony Memories sentiment embossed with gold powder



I also took the time to add EZ Lights from Pear Blossom Press.




EZ-Light 5 Pack from Pear Blossom Press


I lined up the ceiling lights and punched holes for the lights to peek through.


Ah! So much fun!!!







Here's the inside, stamped with a set from Stamp Simply.

If you look closely, you'll see I added more The Ton Stamps (Peony Memories) sentiments on some book spines.




Stamp Simply A Man of Knowledge






Simon Says (Wednesday): Anything Goes



Simon Says IG Challenge



Thank you for your sweet visit today!



2 comments:

Nancy said...

Incredible job! I adore this!!!

Marina said...

OOh - amazing card and the lights make it extra-special.