Saturday, July 23, 2011

Stamp-A-Faire #9 A New Perspective



"Your challenge is to look at your stamps in a new way, turn them, rotate them at new angles and see if YOU can come up with anything unique!"


This is probably the most CAS card I have EVER done.


I hear the thunder rolling...and our power went out last night.


I'm not taking any chances. ;)


The "glasses" were taken from this image in Papertrey's Game On




I used painter's tape to tape off the rest of the image. ;)



Then I scored the bottom for SOMETHING. 







INFO
Papertrey's Game On, Tradefish Missing You Sentiment, Scor-Pal, Memento Ink





3 comments:

Jen Carvajal said...

that is really clever! :)

Anonymous said...

Now THAT's clever! I was trying so hard to take a guess at what it was from- so awesome!

JJ Bolton said...

Love it! Way to think outside the (x)box!