Sunday, July 24, 2011

Fall and Flowing

I made this card for my mom. 



She LOVES fall!






Check out this gorgeous photo that inspired me from FYI Challenge #10.






Here is the sketch I used from Pals Paper Arts #103.









I hope you like my funky card.  I know the shape isn't conventional...but it felt right for this project.


God Bless You today. ;)


Info:
JustRite A Day in the Country, Sizzix 3D Tree, Creative Memories Jumbo Blooming Star Pattern, Tim Holtz Distress Inks,Corrugator






8 comments:

Oops a Daisy Designs said...

Great Autumn card! Thank you for playing along with Pals Paper Arts.

StephC said...

Love it! Very nicely done. So glad you joined us at FYI!

Keva said...

Wow. This is so cool. Love the shape! Thanks for playing along with us at FYI!

Wanda Cullen said...

I just love your artsy interpretation of the photo! Unique and creative! Hope you join us again and share your talent at FYI!

Sara Mac said...

Oh my goodness Marlena! This is so unique and clever. Love the shape and the patterned paper for fall leaves. Great job on the FYI photo challenge. So glad you joined us.

Deborah Frings said...

Such an unusual shape to your card - it's super. Love the sentiment - so true!!

Debby said...

Such a classic autumn sentiment - the classics are always the best! Great shape card too. Thanks for joining us at FYI.

dstandard said...

Wonderful card and great take! Thanks for playing at FYI!