Monday, July 4, 2011

Simple. Kraft. Celebratory.

My Dad's birthday is this month. 


When I saw CAS-ual Fridays #9 Krafts Men Challenge, I was excited!


Ya'll just bless and spoil me, you know that? 




WHAT WOULD I DO WITHOUT ALL THESE INSPIRING CHALLENGES  ?! ;)


You help me get these cards done!!!   ;) 


Here's Dad's Card:




Bit o' scoring for effect. 



Simple.  Kraft.  Celebratory. ;)




Wow, I don't know where celebratory came from.



I thought for sure that would be flagged as misspelled. 




Cool. ;)
















Info: Stamp: Inkadinkado Birthday, Memento ink, DCWV Nana's Kids chipboard alphabets, Scor-Pal

6 comments:

Rebecca Mosher said...

oh fun! The scoring is a unique twist and I bet your Dad loved it.

We would love to have you join us at the Polkadot Door!

www.polkadotdoordesign.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Oooo I love this! The stamped images look fab with your Dad sentiment and those embossed lines remind me of rays of sunshine. Awesome :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Dana said...

How fun is this? Love the angles and think it is great for a guy! What a perfect entry into this week's CAS-ual Fridays challenge!

JJ Bolton said...

Great card Marlena! Scoring is so cool (must remind myself to try this]! Hope your Dad has a great birthday!

Jaclyn Miller said...

The way you scored the paper to make it look like the squares were zooming is awesome! Love that you angled the squares. Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays this week.

Laura Davis said...

Super cute!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura