Saturday, July 30, 2011

A Sketch, Silver String, and Trigger Colors



I simultaneously made this second Moxie card with my previous post's card.


I've had a sketch in the back of my mind for three days now.







The strip of paper has TONS OF SQUARES ON IT and


 already had a butterfly cut out.  I simply put glue in the void and added chunky glitter.


I had to spray some fixative...because that glitter started to fall off.
Take my advice....




DON'T spray fixative IN YOUR HOUSE. 





Take it outside.


cough, cough, sputter, sputter....



This smell will probably last for a few days...what was I thinking???


sigh.

Live and learn, right?




Here's the Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger photo again.


 Mark's Finest Papers: Speedy Cat's Friends Challenge #66 is calling for anything but ribbon.  


I used this silver string that I know nothing about...except that it's in my stash, and it came in handy! ;)
Thanks for peeking in, especially if it's your second visit from Moxie Fab. ;)


Info:
Papertrey Ink Game On sentiment, Sizzix Butterfly die,Memento ink, chunky glitter,silver string, tag,Making Memories Just Chillin' DP


5 comments:

Winnie and Patty said...

Marlena--this is so pretty! I love sparkley butterflies! Hope your house is smelling better by now LOL... Thanks for playing along with us this week at Speedy the Cat's Friends challenge!

Payne Holler Cards said...

oh my - I agree with Patty, hope the smell is gone by now...you nailed these challenges btw
(-:
thanks for joining us this week at Speedy the Cat's Friends challenge!

Dawn T said...

too clever... totally agree about the fixative thing.... thanks for joining us at SSC

Carol Hurlock said...

Marlena this is just darling. I love that sparkly butterly. Cute card. Thank you so much for playing along with Speedy's Friends Challenge. Hope you can play with us again this week.

Bear Hugs,
Carol

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Marlena! Thanks again for linking up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World. :)