Thursday, July 28, 2011

Banner Border From All of Us


I love the look of banners!




 Simply Scrapping Crafts July Challenge Banners motivated me to make a card with a banner border. ;)




 I made my own design by cutting down tags and piecing them like a quilt.




I added rhinestones to cover the holes.


The pretty colors at Color Throwdown #152 were my inspiration.

 Card Patterns Sketch 125 also inspired me.


Thanks for peeking at my card. ;)


Info:  MFT Let's Go For a Walk, Memento Ink, S.E.I. Dill Blossom DP, Memento Markers, Copic markers, Prismacolor pencils, Prismacolor Blending pen, Want2Scrap bling,Creative Memories Oval cutter

3 comments:

Tammy Hershberger said...

What a cute idea for a neat border! Sweet card! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown!

Kristii said...

What a cute card!!! The colors are fabulous and I love the touch of bling!! Thanks for joining in the fun at Card Patterns!

Broni said...

What a pretty banner border! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown!