Friday, July 15, 2011

Apples, the Q and 5 Colors!

ColourQ Challenge #93 had lovely colors which inspired me to make this card.





It's more CAS than my usual...but I think I like it.


I'm grateful for that fun strip of apple ribbon that has the slightest hint of peach and most of the other colors.
 
 

It pointed to apples and I ran with it. ;)








Thank you for stopping by! ;)



Info:
Papertrey Ink Fruit Fusion Apple stamp set and apple die, Staz On ink, Making Memories Just Chillin' DP

3 comments:

Yapha said...

Great card! I love those apples! Thanks for playing at ColourQ this week!

Sylvia said...

Hi Marlena! Love your cheery card. Great use of the colors. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

LeAnne said...

Very cute! I love apples and the sentiment is fun! So glad you could play with the CQC this week!