Saturday, July 9, 2011

Cranberry Wreaths and a Chickadee

It really is Christmas in July at my house. ;)  



I am busy making Christmas cards for ODBD's Challenge #38.



I told you in the previous post I would make a card with this Chickadee...
Isn't he precious?




I also strung some "cranberry wreaths" for his decorations with glass beads strung on clear wire.


Those chubby little dudes are the cutest birds.


My colors are inspired by Just Add Ink's Colour Challenge 75.

Check out these scrumptious colors!



Thanks for peeking in and saying hi! ;)




Stamp-ODBD You Will Find Refuge, JustRite Simple Blessings sentiment
Ink: Brilliance red, Tim Holtz Distress ink, Memento ink
Other: ODBD Chickadee die,Cuttlebug folder, MS border punch, Spellbinders scalloped ovals, Sizzix sizzlets tag, Corrugator



3 comments:

Mae's Cachet said...

I like that border edge. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink this week.

Bronwyn Eastley said...

I love the beaded branch on your cute card. Thanks for joining in with the colour challenge at JAI.

Betty Wright said...

Marlena, this is terrific! Great textures and I love the bead working! Thanks so much for playing ODBD Stamping in Time Christmas Challenge!