Monday, July 18, 2011

Happy Cupcakeless Day!




is YUMMY!

You have to check out everyone's work...they are sooo cute.



I finally got mine done. ;)




I was so happy with this card...




until I read the sentiment again.







Sigh





....now, my sister (the recipient)




will laugh at the irony.



Happy Cupcake Day with a picture of a cake.


She soooo gets me. ;)



I crossed out the cupcake for you.


Would you have noticed if I didn't say something?  



I just wanted you to know that I know what a cupcake looks like, ok?





Info:  Studio G Graphics, MFT Icing on the Cake, Staz On fuchsia and black, My Mind's Eye Twine, office clip




7 comments:

JJ Bolton said...

Marlena, you crack me up! Still love the card even with the "typo", lol! It's so lively with the bright pink and your swirly accent! Hope you are doing well!

Lisa Lara said...

I like how you masked it.

Laurie said...

Marlena this is so sweet! I just love that little clip in the middle! Thanks for playing along with CAS-ual Fridays!

Dana said...

HA! Hysterical! Love the x'ed out "cupcake" and the way you masked the cake. Very fun and perfect for the CAS-ual friday challenge! Good thing your sister gets you! *chuckle*

Jaclyn Miller said...

You're so funny! I wouldn't have noticed. A fun card nevertheless. Thank you so much for playing along with CAS-ual Fridays this week!

Virginia L. said...

This is totally fun and creative, Marlena! Thank you so much for playing along with CAS-ual Friday

Laura Davis said...

AWESOME!!!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
hugs
Laura