Monday, July 4, 2011

Anniversary Card Patterns Sketch and Bright Colors

I needed to make an anniversary card for my parents, but don't yet own an "Anniversary" stamp. 




Sooooo, here is what I've got.




Using a "Congratulations" will work, don't you think?  I added the three girls to represent my sisters and I.  





I hope they like it. ;)







This sketch really worked for the card I wanted to make them. ;)

















and the colors are from Play Date Cafe #88.

I really like these colors-bright and fun.













Thanks for peeking in. ;)


Stamps: My Cute Stamps Konnichiwa, Basic Grey flower, ODBD As You Graduate, Inkadinkado Asian by Design,Staz On Ink, MS ink, Rounded corner punch

5 comments:

Mad for Paper said...

Too cute! Orange and blue is one of my all time favorite color combos.
TFS
Ang

eLLe said...

Really cute stamps! Love the theme and colors.

Colleen Dietrich said...

How very clever and thoughtful of you, Marlena! That's the perfect sentiment if you don't have an actual anniversary one, and the those three little girls are so cute representing you and your sisters. :) THanks for playing with us at THe Cafe! (and for popping by my blog the other day...thank you!)

Michele Gross said...

Super cute and so fun that you used an image for you and your sisters :) Thanks for playing at The Play Date Cafe!

Jinny Newlin said...

So sweet, Marlena! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!