Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Razzleberry Botanical and the Q

Know what razzleberry is? 






If you do....you are almost halfway there to joining the ColourQ #94 challenge!


I looked razzleberry up. 



You can click...it takes you to wikipedia.



I trust wikipedia. ;)


I don't know if that's what the Q had in mind, but it was an interesting thing to know, anyway. ;)



I went botanical also, for another entry in
Here is the ColourQ's pic so you can see the razzleberry.
I can SEE the razzleberry.


HOWEVER, the word RAZZLEBERRY stumped me.


I had to do research.



Can you tell I like that word?  



RAZZLEBERRY.



Cool word. ;)


Why you don't you give these challenges a try?


Thanks for stopping in, it's really sweet when you do. ;)



Info:  Martha Stewart Butterfly, JustRite Simple Blessings sentiment, Tim Holtz Distress ink, MS ink,Ellison Tim Holtz Rays embossing folder


7 comments:

Arielle H Gordon said...

Gorgeous card, Marlena! Love the sparse use of the colors and the embossing... just perfect! Thank you so much for playing at the colourQ!!!

Annette Allen said...

very pretty... Love those butterfly stamps.

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card, Marlena! How clever of you to look up razzleberry! It is one of those many wondrous names that SU thinks up when naming their colors. It is a beautiful color! I love your butterflies and the embossing is fabulous! Thanks for joining us again the week at the ColourQ.

Unknown said...

Haha! I LOVE that you looked it up, and I love that now, I too, know what it means! :) This is a lovely card, I love how you used all the white space and the butterfly image really pops! Just so pretty, have a great day & thanks for playing at colourQ this week!

kasia c. said...

Totally fun word! & sounds super tasty too!
Gorgeous card! Those butterflies are so pretty and I love the ribbon and embosed background. Thanks for playing along with us. :)

Yapha said...

Thanks for the Razzleberry info, and nice use of it on your card! Thanks for playing at ColourQ this week.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Marlena! Thanks again for linking up to the Fanatical About Botanical challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)