Monday, July 11, 2011

A CAS-ual Shaped Handbell

This is my second card for the CAS-ual Friday 10 challenge...



a shaped card!




I am in our church's handbell choir, and I thought this would be a nice card for our ringers at Christmas.  



I took my Brilliance Dew Drop Copper and swiped it over the bell, leaving a section clear for "shine".  I used clear embossing powder over the handle.





The hardest part was drawing the template.  Now I just need at least 12 more by Christmas!



Thanks for stopping by. ;)






Stamp: JustRite You're So Sweet
Ink: Brilliance Dew Drop Copper, Brilliance Platinum Planet, Perfect Pens by Ranger







1 comment:

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

So fun! I love that you took your inspiration from your hand bell choir! I'd love to hear you play some time - I love hand bells!! This is super cute and clever!! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!!