Monday, July 18, 2011

Embellish Nautical Trends Lighthouse Snapshots

Embellish has a Nautical Challenge!




I own one nautical stamp, so deciding on which stamp wasn't an issue. ;)




I struggled with how to showcase it.






tick      tick      tick     tick     tick     tick



 


I decided to SNAPSHOT my lighthouse.




I framed the shots with a 3 window corrugated mat, using Spellbinders Fleur De Lis Pendant Die.

The top is swiped with Memento Summer Sky and the trim with Rich Cocoa.


There's a family that loves lighthouses and goes to Outer Banks almost every summer...





Hence "SUMMER" along a strip.....




Three more windows were die cut with challenge colors, to border the frames.











Here is the Embellish inspiration.






Thanks for looking! ;)




Info: ODBD Keep My Lamp Burning, Papertrey Wreath for All Seasons sentiment, Spellbinders Fleur De Lis Pendant Die, Corrugator, Memento summer sky and rich cocoa inks, elastic

1 comment:

Cristina said...

Struggled? Are you kidding me? This is terrific! Love all that texture! Thanks for joining us at Embellish!