Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Sticker Card with 3Hearts

This was different for me...a card made with a sticker!





It's a really cute sticker.


I added the fringe layer.  



I notice that lately there is a lot of "hanging out there"/off the edge layers



...I kind of like it.


Makes me feel like a rebel. ;)


It was perfect for CAS-Fridays Challenge CFC12



The three hearts (I added the button to make a FULL 3) were perfect for


Thank you for stopping by! ;)


Info:

Kopp Design Stick-its, Simple Scrapbooks sentiment,MS fringe scissors

6 comments:

Karen B. said...

The fringe is a fantastic addition to your card, I think it balances the sentiment perfectly! So glad that you pulled out some stickers and joined us over at CAS-ual Fridays!

Winnie and Patty said...

This is a beautiful heart card!!!! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Speedy the Cat's Friends challenge!

Pauline said...

Fabulous card, I love the fringe and the sweet hearts.

Janeen said...

luv your hangin' out style. Thank you for entering this fun card in the challenge at Mark's Finest Papers.

Carol Hurlock said...

How sweet and adorable this card is. I just love everything about it. Thank you so much for playing along with Speedy's Friends. It is so much fun to come to see your work. Hope to see you again next week.

Colleen Dietrich said...

Oh, you rebel you! I like the card, fringe, sticker and all. :) Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!